Extramarital Affairs Story Extra marital affairs activities can be devastating to all deceived partners. It is estimated that about 30-60% of all married couples in the US commit adultery at any given time. What is disturbing is that even problems with happy couples who are self-described can happen. Studies have shown that it is associated with greater distrust of the identified features. Those involved in the cases are often able to see the symptoms in retrospect.
1. Chronic stressful marriages it's obvious. Happy marriages are not risky, but unhappy marriages are more at risk because of their desire to "escape" adverse dynamics. People justify themselves in violating trust when they are unhappy in a relationship.
2. Dating Adult If you are a normal family business, you are at a higher risk of dealing with yourself. The possibility of binary emergence is familiar and acceptable to us, and with sub consciousness we are always drawn to what we know.
3. Exciting personality traits According to statistics, people who value excitement and risk stability are more likely to go astray than marriage. This is not to be confused with the normal transition from anticipation to excitement in all relationships. For some types of personality traits, the “old married couple” syndrome is a pain rather than a source of comfort. In these cases, individual therapy is the best safeguard for prevention.
4. Poor social environment If your personality is dependent on workplace relationships and your colleagues think it is a good idea to get lost, you are less likely to remain loyal.
5. Lack of emotional intimacy with a partner Those who are emotionally distant from their partners look outside to be close to others. The search for intimacy and connection is exclusively human. If one partner is not alone or in love, they are vulnerable to the positive attention of others.
Create a "relationship" Write a very clear picture of what a fantastic partnership looks like to you. As you determine your vision, share it with each other, find a common ground, and create a shared vision from where they fit together. Write it down and hang it up where it is visible every day. It will serve as a reminder of your shared goals and objectives.
Prioritize your relationship Life is busy and easy to get caught up in the demands of everyday life. Do not let your relationship fall below your priority list and accept your partner as usual. Take the DAILY time to reconnect with your spouse, if it is short. Even staying together for 15-20 minutes a day can make a big difference.
Discuss together how you can 'prove' your marriage Find out how your partner is in relationships with others, and show how each of you behaves in these situations. For example, you both agree that you should not go out to dinner with a colleague during your business trip. Discuss the limits and expectations of your relationship in terms of reliability.